- +1 (650) 350-1900
- +1 (866) 468-1900
Using Search to derive Insights from Integrated Nonclinical Data
Join us for a Webinar on March 3rd
Join us for a complementary webinar to learn how our Study Data Integration and Search (SDIS) solution can help your team make more informed drug candidate evaluation, optimization and selection processes.
SDIS is a one-stop "Data-to-Insights" environment designed to help nonclinical scientists identify and compare safety signals, biomarkers and efficacy indicators within and across normalized study data spanning multiple internal and external sources.
We will also discuss implications of SDIS for your R&D projects and to accelerate regulatory responses.
To learn more about SDIS, click here
Speakers for this event include:
- Dr. Shree Nath, VP of Pharmaceuticals & HLS, PointCross, Inc.
- Pranav Agnihotri, Chief Architect, Biopharma Solutions, PointCross, Inc.
Title: Using Search to derive Insights from Integrated Nonclinical Data
Date: Thursday, March 3, 2011
Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer
- See SDIS™ in action
- Join PointCross March 6-10, 2011 at the 50th Anniversary Annual Meeting & ToxExpo 2011
For more information on SDIS™ and our other solutions for pharma, contact:
Dr. Shree Nath,
VP of Pharmaceuticals
or call us at +1 (650) 350-1900
News & Events
- PointCross Announces a Scalable Drilling Data Server & Repository (DDSR™)
March 27, 2012
- PointCross – Drilling & Seismic Data Repositories
Digital Energy Journal,
May 17, 2012
- PointCross Unveils Updated Seismic Data Technology
May 17, 2012
- more ››